You and I have never met before.
My name is Elizabeth Lions.
I have stood in the back of the room observing for too long. I have watched employers and employees interact. We are going nowhere together. The separation is unnecessary from my perspective. Without unity in business, we will never get grow.
A great teacher once taught me, we have to do small things well before we can do good things great.
America has lost its stature in the world because we as a society are at odds with each other. We can’t change the world but we can change what we do in it. Our little piece does make a difference.
I think I know why you are here. Yet I am always amazed how people find me.
- You may be unemployed
- You are working and hate your job
- You are convinced your boss is crazy and abusive
- Maybe you got fired or laid off
- You got passed over for the promotion
- You wait, hoping work will get better. It doesn’t.
- You have postponed your happiness telling yourself it is for the good of your family
- You may value security, stability and wealth
- You have been told you ‘made it’. It doesn’t feel like it.
- You may be 40 or 50 and wonder if this is all there is to life
- You may feel alone, old and unwanted as if no one wants your skills
- You are a C level executive in transition and are worried
- You are a professional woman that is having trouble climbing the corporate ladder and don’t know why that is
- You are a mid level manager that is in their first leadership position and unconfident
- You feel that you should know how to manage your career by now and feel embarrassed that you don’t
Elizabeth’s transition program may be the answer.